Pup Smile™ Dog's Teeth Cleaning Kit
Dog Bad Breath! What Could Be The Cause?
It's actually a symptom that your pet’s gums have infection-causing bacteria, that can travel to the heart, kidney, and liver! Stop periodontal disease before it gets into your pet’s organs with Pup Smile™. Harmful contaminants in your doggo’s mouth will be no match for its powerful cleaning strength. Now you can rest easy knowing your fur baby is always in tip-top health from their teeth all the way down to their internal organs!
ATTENTION: We are currently going viral on social media, and have limited stock. Grab yours now before it is sold out.
Simple And Easy To Use!
With Pup Smile™ maintaining a healthy dental routine is a breeze and will keep your pup feeling and smelling better, so you can enjoy more cuddles and hugs without feeling like you're going to pass out from their bad breath.
- FRESH PLANT-BASED FORMULA - Made from all-natural turmeric, ginger, and green tea. It removes tartar build-up and stubborn stains by weakening calculus in your Dog's teeth, leaving their mouth fresh and clean.
- GUM REPAIR - Bad breath is not always caused by what your pet eats. it is often the cause of the bacteria living under their gums. This Pen repairs damaged gums and protects against harmful microorganisms.
- STRESS FREE CLEANING - Having periodontal diseases is painful for your furry companion. Normal brushes can cause further pain! This pen’s soft bristles makes cleaning painless stress-free for your pet without causing gum inflammation.
- SAVES YOU MONEY - Prevention is better than cure! Going to the vet to treat periodontal disease is quite expensive. With your Pup Smile™ kit you can effectively fight unhealthy bacteria and buildup on your Dog's Teeth
Cleaning your Dog's teeth might sound silly, but it’s an excellent way to prevent a myriad of expensive problems. Avoid them all with Pup Smile™ the leading pet teeth cleaning pen!
- 1 Pup Smile™ Tooth Repair Kit (40 Uses Total)
- Gel Applicator Pen
- Tartar Scraper (For in between the teeth)